1000 million Pneumococcus i, ii, iii, 1000 million Streptococcus, 1000 million Staphylococcus, 1500 million Haemophilus Influenzae, 25mg Fel Bovis Sicc.
Buccaline is an oral antibacterial prophylaxis of complications of colds. Protection becomes effective after taking the last set of tablets. To maintain effectiveness as well as taking Buccaline at the beginning of the cold season take it again in the middle of the cold season. Tablets should be swallowed whole with some liquid one-hour before breakfast or lunch.
- Adults - Take 1 tablet on the first day, 2 tablets on the second day and 4 tablets on the third day
- Children over 7 years of age - Take 1 tablet on the first day, 2 tablets on the second day and 4 tablets on the third day
- Children under 7 years of age - Take 1 tablet on the first day, 1 tablet on the second day and 2 tablets on the third day
Warnings and Cautions
- Warning: Buccaline Berna is not a substitute for an influenza (or flu) vaccine.
- Do NOT take Buccaline Berna tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store below 30°C/85°F
Your pharmacist's advice is required for this product.
Please answer the pharmacist questions as directed during the checkout procedure.
Have you used this product before? If so, was it effective, or was there any problems with its use?
What is the condition to be treated?
Symptoms - what are they, how severe are they, how long have the symptoms been present, have you had these symptoms before?
Have you taken any other action, or any other products/supplements/medicines to treat the condition?
Do you have any other health conditions, current or previous?
Are you allergic to any medicines or chemicals?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
Buccaline is a pharmacist only medicine. Buccaline is manufactured by Swiss Serum And Vaccine Institute, Berne, Switzerland and is distributed in New Zealand by Pharmabroker Sales Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
Buccaline - 7 tablets x 1
NZD $ 12.08