GO Healthy Go Multi Pregnancy Everyday
Go Multi Pregnancy Everyday for preconception, pregnancy and breast-feeding support. An all in one multivitamin supplement to help meet the nutritional needs that are increased during this time.
Each SoftGel Capsule contains:
- Tuna Oil 600mg (equiv. to DHA 150mg and EPA 30mg)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 4mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 4mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 9mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 4mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 15mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 150mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyancobalamin) 25mcg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) 30IU
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 100IU
- Beta-carotene 3mg
- Calcium citrate (equiv. to Calcium 30mg) 143mg
- Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate) 52mg
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate equiv. to Iron 12mg) 39mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv. to Zinc 7.5mg) 54mg
- Magnesium oxide (equiv. to Magnesium 90mg) 150mg
- Chromium picolinate (equiv. to Chromium 6mcg) 50mcg
- Copper gluconate (equiv. to Copper 156mcg) 1.2mg
- Iodine (as per Potassium iodide) 105mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids. Tuna Oil has been mercury tested.
Take 2 SoftGel caps daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.