DermAid (Hydrocortisone) 1% Cream
DermAid 1% can be used for relief of:
- Minor skin irritations
- Itching and rashes due to eczema, dermatitis, cosmetics and jewellery
- Itching genital and anal areas
If you have sensitive skin, try DermAid Soft 1% Cream.
Preservative: Benzyl alcohol 6.3%. Lanolin-free, paraben-free, chlorocresol-free and pH 5.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 2 years of age: Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-2 times daily as required. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a physician.
- If symptoms begin to clear up and then occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you have vaginal discharge.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Do not use for acne, under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Your pharmacist's advice is required for this product.
Please answer the following questions in the comments box when you place your order as we are unable to process an order for this product without this information. If you have answered these questions for us on a previous order, please indicate this in the comments box for your order. You do not need to answer them again unless the information has changed.
Have you used this product before? If so, was it effective, or was there any problems with it's use?
What is the condition to be treated?
Symptoms - what are they, how severe are they, how long have the symptoms been present, have you had these symptoms before?
Have you taken any other action, or any other products/supplements/medicines to treat the condition?
Do you have any other health conditions, current or previous?
Are you allergic to any medicines or chemicals?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
DermAid 1% Cream - 30g tube x 1
NZD $ 15.99