Podophyllum resin BP 20%, salicylic acid BP 25%.
Posalfilin Ointment is used to rid feet of plantar warts commonly known as veruccas.
- Put a corn ring around the wart. The ring may need to be cut to fit.
- Apply as little ointment as you can to the wart. Take care not to get any Posalfilin on your normal skin.
- Now cover the wart and corn ring with a plaster.
- Wash your hands.
Repeat this daily until the wart is soft and spongy. Stop the treatment and do not cover with a plaster. After a few days the wart should drop off. If it does not, start using Posalfilin again. If you use too much Posalfilin, it may burn your skin and you may need to see your doctor.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Posalfilin if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, you are diabetic, or you have poor circulation or little feeling in your feet.
- Use Posalfilin only on your feet. Do not use it on delicate skin areas such as the face, armpits and groin.
- If any Posalfilin is swallowed, contact a doctor at once.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Your pharmacist's advice is required for this product.
Please answer the following questions in the comments box when you place your order. If you have answered these questions for us on a previous order, please indicate this in the comments box for your order. You do not need to answer them again unless the information has changed.
Have you used this product before? If so, was it effective, or was there any problems with it's use?
What is the condition to be treated?
Symptoms - what are they, how severe are they, how long have the symptoms been present, have you had these symptoms before?
Have you taken any other action, or any other products/supplements/medicines to treat the condition?
Do you have any other health conditions, current or previous?
Are you allergic to any medicines or chemicals?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
Posalfilin is a Pharmacist-Only medicine.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.