Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% w/v, Zinc Sulfate 0.25% w/v, Glycerin 0.2% w/v.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric acid, Edatate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Soduim Citrate.
Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops features a triple action formula that relieves itching, removes redness, and soothes and moisturises. Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops' sterile, buffered solution provides relief from the symptoms caused by airborne allergens and protects against further irritation or dryness of the eye. Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops contains an ocular astringent to clear away mucus buildup from the surface of the eye and relieve itching, a vasoconstrictor to remove the redness of the eye by narrowing swollen blood vessels, and a demulcent to protect and moisturise dry, irritated eyes.
The three active ingredients in Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops are Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% w/v, Zinc Sulfate 0.25% w/v and Glycerin 0.2% w/v. Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops are available in a 15ml bottle with an attached dropper
- Adults - Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For use in the eyes only. Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface. Replace the cap after each use.Remove any contact lenses before using Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops.
- Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops are not to be used by children under 4 years of age, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops in conjunction with other eye drops
- Caution should be taken when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops cause temporary changes to your vision
- Do not use Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops if you are allergic to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin or have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops, which include Edetate Disodium and Benzalkonium Chloride as preservatives
- Keep Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops out of the reach of children
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Reddening of the eyes if overused
- Keep Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops are manufactured by Abbott Laboratories (NZ) Ltd, Naenae.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops - 15ml x 1
NZD $ 12.08