Naphcon Forte (Naphazoline) Eye Drops
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.1% (1mg/mL)
Naphcon Forte Eye Drops are for the relief of red, congested eyes.
Directions for use
Apply 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as required, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after using Naphcon Forte Eye Drops.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor or physician. Prolonged use may be harmful.
- Unless advised by a doctor, individuals suffering from glaucoma or serious eye conditions should not use Naphcon Forte Eye Drops.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or to any other surface.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from excessive heat.
- Discard container 4 weeks after opening.
Alcon Laboratories Pty Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
Naphcon Forte Eye Drops 15ml x 1
NZD $ 9.20