Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion
Salicylic Acid 6% w/w.
Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion is an oil based lotion especially formulated to treat cradle cap. It helps loosen the crusts and remove the cradle cap.
Directions For Use
- Ensure scalp is dry.
- Carefully apply to CRUSTS ONLY, avoiding non-crusted areas.
- Wipe away any lotion from non-crusted areas with dry cotton wool.
- Do not comb or remove crusts forcibly.
- Apply twice daily for 3-5 days, then wash hair with a gentle shampoo.
- Avoid soap as it may irritate.
- Continue using Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion on any remaining crusts twice daily.
- Occasionally some hair may loosen with crusts. Healthy new hair growth will follow.
Warnings and Cautions
- Avoid eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not apply to reddened or non-crusted areas.
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Distributed in New Zealand by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Auckland, NZ.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
Egozite Cradle Cap Lotion 50ml
NZD $ 13.23