Dr Reddy's Diclofenac 25 Tablets (Generic of Voltaren)
Each tablet contains Diclofenac Potassium 25mg
Dr. Reddy's Diclofenac 25 relieves pain and reduces inflammation (swelling and redness) that may occur in the following:
- different types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- other painful conditions where swelling is a problem such as back pain, rheumatism, muscle strains, sprains and tendonitis (eg. tennis elbow)
- migraine headaches
- menstrual cramps (period pain)
Diclofenac 25 belongs to a family of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These medicines can relieve the symptoms of pain and inflammation but they will not cure your condition.
Directions For Use
Adults: 2 tablets initially, then 1 or 2 tablets every 8 hours if necessary, with a maximum of 6 tablets daily. Swallow whole with food.
Children over 14 years of age: 1 tablet, 3 times daily with a maximum of 3 tablets daily. Swallow whole with food.
Warnings and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use strictly as directed.
- Not suitable for long term use - use only for a few days at a time unless under advice from a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or any anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are asthmatic, consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor.
- Store below 30°C
Distributed by Dr. Reddy's (NZ) Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
These prices currently include GST (goods and services tax). If you intend to ship your order to a country other than New Zealand, you can turn GST off.
Dr. Reddy's Diclofenac 25 - 25mg (30 tablets) x 1
NZD $ 14.38